Wednesday, May 12, 2010

EA Blog is MOVING!!!!!

Hey CrossFitters,

Here's quick note for you. The Evolved Athletics Blog Page will be shut down the end of today. You can now go to http://www.CrossFitTB.com/ to view all our daily workouts.
Please save this page in your "Favorites".

We will no longer be known as Evolved Athletics.
We will now be known as CrossFit Thoroughbreds and Thoroughbred Youth Athletics.

I also have some very exciting news for each of you. I am in the process of working out a deal with Zuleta's Indoor Batting Cages for a permanent home for all of us to train again. Julio Zuleta and I will be finalizing our arrangements this week and should hopefully be up and running next Monday.

You can visit Zuleta's website here: http://www.zuletasbattingcages.com/

Zuleta's Indoor Batting Cages
11495 S. Cleveland Ave
Ft. Myers, Fl. 33907

I'd also like to thank AnnMarie and Dino for their help and support in giving CrossFit Thoroughbreds a temporary home during this transitional phase. When the chips are down it's nice to know my CrossFitters have my back. Thank you so much for your continued support, encouragement and loyalty.

I look forward to working with each of you next week in our new home.
Time to get back to what we do best. Training Hard!

If you need more info. please contact me at 239-851-3940 or at crossfittb@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Jeremy Barnett
CrossFit Thoroughbreds

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome Blog.
I would love to read many other blogs of your services.
And also want to take an advantage of your moving services.
relocation company fort myers florida